Saturday, August 30, 2014

Fated to love you ~ Episode 18 Review

Omo omo what a wonderful episode! Feels like watching the earlier episodes of fated to love you eh? Too much sweetness in this episode feels unreal! Finally the writers realize that they have squeezed every tear from our eyes and we have now none to give anymore so they pay us back with getting our OTP together and giving us all what we had been craving so badly.

I have watched this episode so many times already in just the last two days that I’ve lost track of it. I was so glad to see Gunnieshii smiling and laughing, it was like a breath of fresh air! Honestly when was the last time we saw him smile? And our pervert Gun is back, I loved seeing his antics. His every look, every smile, every wink, every laugh he did to flirt with Mi-young just conveyed the message perfectly, I swear Jang Hyuk is such a versatile actor he has conveyed the role of a broken man, a flirt, a lover, a devoting husband, a sincere friend, a son so perfectly. I am in awe. I also loved our sassy Kim Mi-young, she is still our old kind Mi-young especially in this episode I could see so much of her old self but with new self confidence and boldness. I love that!


Initially I thought that it would be Gun who would run after Mi-young after the 3 year time jump and I wondering how the writers would make him do that since the reason why he left her is still there so nothing changes but the writers made Mi-young find out the truth and made her go to Gun. I really loved the opening scene of episode 18. Mi-young running to save Gun, it has always been Gun who saved Mi-young but this time tables had turned. I also loved how Gun still wouldn’t accept that all he did was out of love, when finally Mi-young told him that she knows everything he confessed his noble idiocy. When he said that he doesn’t has a right to love! Aww man I just wanted to cry for him. I loved how Mi-young says to him “Gunnieshhi are you stupid.” I was like you go girl!

Mi-young: “Lee Gun! I found out about everything. The reason why you lied to me, and why you pushed me away so viciously. Look me in the eyes when you lie to me, Tell me that you didn’t miss me at all for the past three years, and that I meant nothing to you. Tell me. Tell me. If you’re confident that you can live without me, I really will let you go.”
Lee Gun: “If you’re having a hard time or if you’re in pain, I’ll be in pain too. That’s why I lied.


Mi-young kisses him here I must say it was nice to see for the first time in my Kdrama viewing life a woman giving a surprise kiss and when Gun kissed her back. God that kiss was filled with so much longing, passion and love and Gun’s hair was not blocking the view either. Win/win situation.

Lee Gun: “I don’t have the right to love you.”
Mi-young: “Why do you need a right to love? No matter what happens, I won’t let you be alone, even when you’re hurt. I love you.” 




In Mi-ja’s husband words that kind of kissing is considered Erotic! Hamo Hamo


The scene where they were eating dinner, how cute was the part where Mi-young calls him for a kiss but pinches his cheek instead- taking revenge for making her sad for three years- and Gun gives her another cheek and says can you take revenge on this side too. LOL how cute we could see the dimple as well.



 I loved loved how Gun got so excited when Mi-young said that they will sleep here together haha and Mi-young pretended not to be affected by it all while Gun  throws the napkin, jumps on chair. Too too cute man!

Can we just take a moment and appreciate the bedroom scene now? How cute was that, seeing them lying together next to each other? I especially loved it when Gun said that could they do that thing again which they did earlier and then he spells out the word kiss in English K. I. double SS and then Mi-young repeats after him K.I.S.S I floved it!! I love it every time when Gun says anything in English.


They were so so close to kissing but damnit that secretary tak cock blocked them. Grrr
It was so so difficult for Gun to leave Mi-young in bed and attend the call but he did but before going he says to Mi-young “Stop the beat, stop the beat.” Did I say that I love it when he says speaks English?



That Romeo and Juliet comment by Tak and Gun saying that call Mi-young ‘Milliet’ instead was hilarious. When he jumps back in the bed someone please tell me how he did that stunt? I mean he jumped over Mi-young and landed on his side! That was so cool! I really want to see the BTS of this scene.

I could go on and on and describe each and every scene of theirs because they are so perfect together; the Jangs are so wonderful together their chemistry is sizzling.

I must say that I love the idea of Gun going on a three month vacation. Yuss get married and then go on a looooooong honeymoon and make 2,3 Gae ddong’s.

I loved how halmoni puts that idea in their mind that the best way to make Mi-young’s omma convince is that Mi-young should get pregnant again. God! I JUST LOVE HALMONI OKAY? OKAY?



She’s so desperate for a great grandbaby. Please Gun and Mi-young grant her wish soon!

I think episode 19 is probably going to end on Mi-young getting pregnant again. Aigoo I legit CAN NOT wait.

I am glad that Gun could have a closure with his dad. We learn that Gun’s father does the same thing that Gun was about to do. He left his wife, Gun’s mother and never told her about the disease. He actually never cheated on her, Yong’s mother was his care taker and Yong is not Gun’s half-brother.
We learn so much about him through his diary. The little details on it made me tear up.
How little things like this are written  “write the will/send money to wife's family, next month buy a robot for Gun so that he doesn’t forget it and then he has also written get out of the house, go home late, don't drink, don't cry”


Through these entries we can clearly see that Gun’s father truly loved his family but because of this terrible disease he cannot be a dad to her and can never be a husband to his wife.
We see how Huttington’s  is really a cruel disease and how its effects the family of the people who have and it not just kills the one who has it slowly kills the family of the effected people as well.

The hug that Gun and Mi-young share when Mi-young find him in his man cave reading the diary was so heartwarming.


I love Gun and Yong’s relationship; I loved how Gun refused to accept his resignation letter and asked yong to call him Hyung. I couldn’t help but aww at this part.


The scene between Mi-young and Gun when she’s painting and he’s pretending to read was so ASDDFGHJKKLVKL


Especially when she refuses to let him see the drawing she made and Gun tickles her! GAAAH too cute, too bloody cute alright!



Secretary tak again interrupts them when they are about kiss. Ugh why tak! Why? LMAO

I loved the whole sequence where they go to Mi-young’s friend’s house. 


Mi-young introduce them both; Gun and her friend I LOLed at the wonderstruck reference! I Love when they do a throwback to their old shows!

Gun and Mi-young cleaning the house, making bed and everything was too cute and perfect.
Okay so I have run out of adjectives to describe my love for these two so I would use these words cute, sweet a lot and when I can’t come up with anything coherent you would probably see me saying ASDFGHJKL.
When they are both laying down on bed and Gun’s leans in for a kiss and Mi-young’s pushes him away! Gaaah cute, cute, cute just too cute alright?


One of my most favorite scene of the whole episode was the ending scene. I fucking LOOOOVED that scene.
Mi-young finds the chip which Gun gives to her in Macau and tears up remembering that time. Gun’s finds her like that and get worried seeing her cry. He goes to see and asks her why she’s crying and he’s so so sweet with her! OMG MY HEART CAN NOT HANDLE.

Unlike the kiss in the start which was filled with passion and longing the kiss they share over here is so sweet, passionate, slow, romantic and God, Gun is so tender with her *Weeping*

Lee gun: "You can’t disappear from my life this time. You need to stay put right beside me, just like this chip.”
Mi-young:“Just like you said, I’ll be just like this chip.” 
Lee Gun: "You have to stay by my side forever, just like this chip. Got it?”


During the kissing the scene they blur the image and focus on ducklings that totally means they had sex and I just can’t believe they gave fade to black for the most awaited part! But I am hoping the 19th episode will start where 18 ended. It might just start from the morning after or if we are lucky it will continue from the kiss.
We still have two more episodes left I have hope that we will see wedding and pregnancy! Oh God even the thought of that makes me giddy! I have trust in writernim and PDnim they won’t disappoint us. After going through 6 episodes of angst it’s not too much to ask. Right?

Oh and fated to love you secured first position in the ratings! *Woot woot*

Final words this episode was sheer perfection. I can never get enough of it. I am going to watch it 100 times. The Jang’s were perfect, the comedy, the romance, the scenes everything was just daebak!
I can’t believe we are down to only two episodes now next week is going to bring an end to this wonderful journey, I am teary eyed already. I wish this show would go on forever haha I WISH lol.
This show introduced me to Jang NaRa and Jang Hyuk, they have become my favorite Korean tv actors now. I am going to watch all their shows. I am hoping they would do another show again and SOON! We don’t want to wait another 12 years for them to work together again.

Lastly guys very, very IMPORTANT. Please read.

We have started a demand survey for the directors cut DVD of fated to love you Please sign up for it we are trying to reach the goal of 2000. If we reach our goal the writers will release the DVD with lots of extras and behind the scenes. To participate please email dlovedvd@gmail.com







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete