Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fated to love you ~ Episode 11 preview

Written preview for fated to love you episode 11 has just been released on MBC webiste and all my worst fears have come true! The thing that I've dreaded the most is going to come true. Appearently Gun is going to have amnesia and will not remember anything of his past life. Why, oh why? Why did the writers have to take this route again. This show has been going so so good. It was like a breath of fresh air, breaking all korean drama cliches but the writers had to include the amnesia plot thingy. I don't understand why do they have to bring in amnesia, can't they think of anything orignal? Does every korean drama needs to have amnesia? I don't want to see Gun falling in love with Mi-young all over again in the remaining 10 episodes, I've have already seen that in the last 10 episodes. Now SeRa will become a cruel bitch and try to seperate them, Gun on the other will not remember anything! Grr 
The preview on website says:
병원에서 깨어난 건(장혁)은 유전병 발병이 의심되는 증상을 보이고 미영(장나라)을 기억하지 못
한다. 그런 건을 보며 미영은 혼란스러워 하면서도 건의 곁을 지키려고 하는데
According to google translate: Waking up in the hospital Gun shows the symptoms of his genetic disease and is unable to remember anything. Miyoung is confused about Gun's situation but chooses to stay by his side anyway.

At least Mi-young will be by his side so that's a relief. I still have faith in the writers and I hope whatever they have planned will not be a disaster After all "I hear your voice" is my all time favorite show and it also had amnesia in it so I've some hope with this one. This show has a lot of  potential and I just hope the writers realize that and give us something worth watching, even with this amnesia plot. 
One thing I am sure about is that the ratings are gonna go downhill from now and "fated" will be criticized a lot for this plot twist. Aigoo writers why do you love torturing the fans this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment