Friday, August 1, 2014

Fated to love you ~ Episode 10 Review

We are halfway through the story so it shouldn't surprise me that fated took a 180 degree turn in the last episode. The angst and drama is inevitable, although I would be perfectly happy if they show cute and lovey, dovey moments in rest of the epiosdes but we know to keep the show going the writers have to intorduce some plot twists and so far the things between our couple has been too, too good to be true. 
Last night episode has been an emotional coaster ride, the epsiode which started with very passionate kiss between our OTP ended on Gun being hospitalized and Mi-young not with him.
Before I go any further in discussing the drama that was in the last episode I would like to talk about the kiss in the start of the episode. 
In the end of episode 9 we  sawGun give Mi-young a real kiss on the lips and while I was happy to see that I was little dissapointed because Gun's hair was blocking my view and I couldn't really see anything and the fact Mi-young was just standing there without giving any response made me angry. Girl you either kiss him back or you don't, what's with standing still like a statue. 
The episode 10 started from the point where we left in episode 9 that means we continued from the kissing part and all dissapointment and anger dissappeared as I saw the whole kissing scene and I gotta say that. That was one hot damn kiss. I didn't know koreans dramas had it in them to give us such passioante kisses.
And Jang Hyuk damn it, such a fine kisser he is. 


Gun in episode 9 said that he would rather eat her mouth and that's what he did here LOL. Sucking and nipping and exploring. That was one hell of a kiss and then he stopped for a moment and said something to her and then leaned again for a kiss and this kiss felt even more real than the first one. Mi-young also responds to the kiss and GOD it was just perfect. All their emotions, their love for each other, the sadness, the uncertainity of the future you could see it and feel it in that kiss.
I would go as far as saying that this is the best korean drama kiss I've seen so far and I would also like to say that other dramas should learn from this! This is how you kiss, this is the real kiss.


It took them two hours to shoot this kissing sequence and their hard work shows literally.

We got sweet moments woth our OTP which almost gave me diabetes. 

Gun amd Mi-young shopping for the baby together.


Visiting the doctor, Mi-young getting an ultrasound and they hear the hearbeat. Aww :')


When the doctor was giving them updates about  the baby and says that the baby's head is big, I got worried for a second since in the taiwansese version the baby doesn't survives! I was sure now that the they wil take that route but then doc says its fineGun also asks him about the sex, I really really wanted to know that too but they didn't reveal it. I learned today that in South Korea doctors are prohibited by law to tell the sex of the baby because parents used to abort the babies if they were having a girl although that doesn't happens there much now but the law still prevails. So that was the reason the doctor was hesitant to tell the sex.


Another thing that I felt was that the writers might be hinting that Gun and Mi-young might have twins.
When they went shopping they saw the prenatal class instructor's twin sister who helped them shop for stuff and they brought two of everythinge especially the two teddy bears and then the doc also said that the head of the baby is big. So here I am hoping they will have twins! EEkk, Squeee but also if they were really having twins wouldn't they hear two heartbeats instead of one? Anyway I have my fingers crossed and I am praying that we will get two dog poppies instead of one.

One of the sweetest moment between Mi-young and Gun in this episode was when they were decorating the nursery. Aww all this made the pregnancy look so real. They discussed the baby's arrival date and guess what it is? February 14th!! hahaha Valentine's day. 


They discuss their birthday's and they learn that they both share the same birthday date! July 23rd. 
They are fated to be together! even the universe is shipping them
They get in bed and continue their conversation. Gun asks her what she wants for her birthday, he says that he will even pluck starts from the sky if she asks. Okay I gotta admit this was way too cheesy and I rolled my eyes at this dialogue. Guess the writers have been watching way too many indian movies. LMAO


These two scenes have been my favorite moments from this episode. Just Gun and Mi-young being like an ordinary couple talking and laughing together made me really happy. 

The hilarious moments in the episode were Gun trying to being close to Mi-young. The poor guy just wants  to have sex with his beautiful wife but Mi-young doesn't take the hints, well he hasn't really pursued her but the looks he was giving her! DAMN!! Me likes pervy Gun.


I cracked up when he sees Mi-young in just a towel and says to himself that "I really want to be that towel right now" Omfg these sexual innuendos they kept giving throughout the first half were too much! LOL


The poor Guy has to take a cold shower to get some relief. I am not sure about the genetic disease but at this point I thought he might die of the severe case of blue balls!


Remember in the review of episode 9 I said that Gun's stepmum is harmless and her antics are fun to watch. I didn't know that she will prove me wrong so quickly. The trick that she did in this episode created havoc in the happy blissful life of our otp. I fucking hate her for that. 
She finds the divorce agreement in gun's room and the next day the whole world knows that Gun and mi-young have a contract marriage!! An emergency family meeting is called by the elder at gun's place and they all are shocked and disappointed to learn that this all is indeed very true!! I love the little moment when Gun and Mi-young hold hands to show that they are in this together. Who knew this little bomb shell would create so much trouble for our couple. Chairman Wang gets ill upon hearing that this is all the truth 


Mi-young's mum comes to take her away. Mi-young tries to explain that it was all in the past and now she is very happy with Gun, she even confesses her love for him infront of everyone, elders included “Mom, I love him.” but omma is too angry to let it go. 


Gun also tries to explain to her as well but omma is too hurt to learn that this whole thing was a scam to really consider leaving her daughter there. All she knows at this moment is that her daughter has suffered a lot and that also alone and now its time to change that. 

Omma: “You hurt my daughter. You took my daughter and made her miserable, I know that very well!”


Although I appreciated how omma atleast listened to what gun was trying to say instead of brushing him off, which I was expecting her to do. I also loved the little moment Gun shared with his grandma. 

Gun: “I had such a difficult time when I first got married… so I did it even though I knew it was petty. Because I thought I at least had to do that so I could endure. But now, Grandma, there’s a place in my heart that’s deafening and awfully empty… empty. I’m going to take care of all this and make you smile, so you can get angry, but just don’t get sick, okay?"


Aww that made me so feel for him. Gunnie don't cry, man that makes me so sad. 

And just like that Gun's priorities change. For him the most important thing right now is to at least do something to make mi-young's birthday memorable rather than focus on his position as a CEO and troubles that the elders are causing or will cause.

Gun plans to spend the day with Mi-young, he along with the help of secertary tak and lawyer dodges the reporters and is on way to see her and over there Mi-young with the help of her best friend and Gun's step-brother also escapes the reporters and goes the place where she's supposed to meet Gun.



I love how Yong helps Mi-young to escape from the reporters. I loved him a lot in this episode, I understood that all he wants is approval and love of his big brother and he is working hard to get that.
The scene between him and Mi-young was very sweet. When she makes dinner for him and tells him that they all are family! “Then I’ll keep you company from now on, We’re family now, after all.”


Yong is very touched by the sweet gesture of his sister-in-law and I guess that brought the change of heart and made him help her to escape the reporters.
For the upcoming episodes I am hoping that he would support Mi-young and Gun since they will face a lot of trials and tribulations ahead. Unlike his bitch of a mother he was total sweetheart in this episode.

Over there Mi-young is waiting for Gun and Gun on the other hand gets a call that their office is holding an emergency meeting. Secretary Tak forces Gun to attend that inseat of meeting Mi-young since his CEO positions is at stake but Gun wouldn't listen to him. All he wants right now is to atleast wish her a very happy birthday.


But before Gun goes to see Mi-young he faints at the side of the road. Oh no my Guni sshe!!
I wanna cry.


poor Mi-young is waiting there for him and keeps calling him but Gun is at the hospital!


I wonder what happened to him suddenly! Is his genetic disease back? I remember doctor octopus saying that he shouldn't worry to much, if he takes too much tension there are chances that he will get the genetic disease. God I sure hope its only a genetic disease and nothing like temporary amnesia or terminal illness, which our korean writers seem to love a lot. I swear to God if that happens I am going to go to seoul and hunt down the writers and kill them.

I have faith in the writers though because this show has been so good so far and its really unpredictable so I am hoping it won't get typical all of a sudden and the fact that in the orignal version Gun didn't get amnesia instead he got temporary blind and this is after all a remake so I am hoping writers won't take the amnesia route but having said that I would say that we saw them taking Gun's wedding ring off and doctors were saying to do an MRI, that means there's definitely something wrong with his brain. YIKES! and now he's not even has his wedding with himself so does that mean he would not remember anything when he wakes up? and the fact that SeRa was at the hospital when he wakes up doesn't help much!


That's another thing that annoyed me, Nobody bothered to telll his wife that he is in the hospital instead SeRa who is ex-girlfriend is there. WTF! Secertary tak what is this??

I felt bad for SeRa when they show a scene of her at ballet studio. I felt bad at how she said that it just gets harder and harder with each passing day but now I guess from next epsiode onwards I have a feeling that she will start to annoy me.

Over there daniel finds Mi-young sitting alone, he calls her and she lies to him that she is with Gun. Daniel gets annoyed that she lied to him and goes to her.

Daniel: "Ever since you met him, you’ve always put up with it, suffered, and waited. But does it really not affect you? I wish you wouldn’t do that anymore. I can’t stand to see it now. I want to be brave about my feelings with you.” 


Aigoo wtf just happened? Is Daniel confessing his feelings for Mi-young? Does he love her now? Is he going to pursue her? 
Seems like this is headed for a love triangle! The drama and misunderstanding for our OTP will start from next week. Let the angst begin.

What I want is that Gun gets his genetic back and maybe lose his position as a CEO. I want Mi-young to be there for him, since Gun has always been her biggest strenght and now since Gun is at the weakest point in his life. I want Mi-young to support him and encourage him like he always encouraged her. Now that SeRa is back it would be good to see Mi-young fight for Gun. I want Mi-young to be strong for Gun, that's what I want to happen. 
I don't want the overused anmensia and terminal illness plot and oh someone get his old hairstylist back for him cause I really hate his new hairstlye, reminds me of professor snape! 
And I want MBC to release a preview or stills or even a BTS pics anything at this point because I might go crazy till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment