Friday, August 15, 2014

Fated to love you ~ Episode 14 Review

There were number of times I had to bang my head in the wall while watching this episode. Lots of korean fans are not happy with this epsiode which is probably why fated slipped back to second position in last nights ratings, Joseon Gunman taking the lead and Its okay, that's love at the third number. 
According to korean fans this episode was slow and mellow with less interaction with our OTP and yes while this episode focused more on the second leads or shall I say lead per se I actually enjoyed this episode. 
I felt really really bad for my Gunnie sshi serioulsy I think the poor man has suffered enough already, I want Mi-young and Gun to get together or at least make some progress on that regard. There are only 6 epsiodes left and there are still so many things yet to happen.
  • We need to know what happened of those fake divorce papers? Are they really divorced? because the documents that Mi-young signed were fake papers that SeRa had given to her and the document that Gun signed was completely different, So this divorce mystery needs to solve soon.
  • Gun still has to find out that SeRa gave fake divorce papers to Mi-young
  • Daniel needs to find his sister now and for real
  • Secretary Tak and Mi-young's sister need to get together
  • Yong and Mi-young friend need to get together as well
  • Gun and Mii-young have to find out that it was step-mother who revealed to everyone about their fake marriage 
  • Above all Mi-young needs to know about Gun's noble idiocy! and then they need to get together. That will take up at least 2 episodes and they aslo have to get married again and have babies. We should get at least one epsiode of their married life and their family interaction. We deserve that after all the hearbreak we endure almost every week.
All these things they have to fit in 6 epsidoes and I don't want a rushed ending for my favorite drama I want a proper happy ending.
As of now Gun is still being a noble Idiot and Mi-young still thinks that he doesn't love her!!
The restaurant scene made me so frusturated I was ready to kill someone at that point. 


I was so glad when Gun came to the restaurant where Mi-young was meeting Yong and he sat down infront of her, I thought they will talk for real this time and make some progress but no all Mi-young said was that she didn't want to see him again and Gun  was still being a noble idiot.

Mi-young: “And I think it’s best we don’t see each other in any way. I’m no longer the Kim Mi-young you knew back then. Just like how you’re not the Gunnie you were to me back then. Even if we can’t do anything about the past, let’s not make things uncomfortable for either of us here on out.”
Gun: “You must be mistaken, Kim Mi-young. I’m not at all interested in you. At all. Well, at one time… at one time, I had hoped we could live happily together. But the thought of crossing paths and starting all over again? Don’t… don’t you worry about that!”


Oh My GOD Gun! why? why? why? Why do you keep on pretending that you don't care about her when in reality you love her so much! You don't even have that disease so what's holding you back? Are you a sadist? Do you like casuing pain to others? The last 3 years have been misreable for both of you, you both are clearly not over each other. Its fate giving you another chance avail it before its too late! 
I want to scream this at the top of my lungs! GOD 
How will their relationship progress if they continue behaving like this? Will Daniel's proposal be a wake up call for Gun or will he just disappear in the background and be a noble idiot again? Will this latest encounter with Gun influence Mi-young's decision regarding daniel's proposal? Will Mi-young go after Gun when she learns about Gun's noble idiocy? since because it doesn't seem that Gun will make any efforts to pursue Mi-young. 
The latter will be a great twist to the show. I like that scenario it will be fun watching Mi-young chasing Gun. Whatever writers have planned for this couple they need to make some progress on it quick, so far we have got only one real kiss between them and I am dying for more!!

I like the interaction of Mi-young and Gun over text messages while Mi-young is not aware that its Gun, Gun on the other hand knows that he is talking to Mi-young.
The bed scene when Mi-young is trying to convince Gun to reaturn the painting and asks him does he has a kid and he replies "Yes, I do. A very pretty child.” *ouch* My hear! it fucking hurt. Its even worse when Mi-young says that she wants to meet the child 
The loss of dog-poppie is still so fresh in their minds.



I loved how Mi-young discussed the proposal with Gun first, she didn't know that it was Gun but still and I love how Gun was giving her relationship advices and whatever Gun said was spot on.

He says to her that marriage isn't a joke and she should think before taking such a big step.

Gun: “The thing about decisions is, you have to spend a lot of time and think them over or else you’ll be seen as an easy woman,” 


Mi-young of all people should know that marrying withoult love or getting into a relationhsip when your heart and soul is not into it would be disastrous. While her marriage with Gun had Love but still you get the point. It started out all wrong, they married for all the wrong reasons and what happened is infront of us.

While Daniel's proposal was very beautiful there were some things he said that bugged me and I want to talk about that here.

Daniel:  “A lonely man who lost his little sister met a lonely woman who lost her baby. Those two people decided to share in that loneliness together. Amazingly, even though it was hard bearing it alone, it wasn’t hard at all bearing it together. Like that, those two people will not tire until the end. They’ll build a strong house and live happily ever after.”



One thing, you don't marry just because you are lonely. You marry because you love that person so much that you want to share you rest of the life with that person, All the good and the bad that life will bring you,want to experience with that person. Just because Daniel lost a sister a long time ago and he wants to fill that void does not mean that he will marry Mi-young. His proposal actually made me wonder that does he really loves Mi-young or he just loves the idea of having a real family? First when he met Mi-young he said that he will be her brother because Mi-young shares the same name as his sister and she reminded him of his sister and now he is proposing her, was this proposal in any way influenced by the latest dissapointment he faced while looking for his sister? 
I don't know but his proposal came out all wrong to me and we don't know what Mi-young's answer will be if they follow the taiwanese version then she will accept his proposal but I really hope they don't she clealry doesn't love him and it will not be fair to both of them when she's really not into it 100 percent.

Gun on the other hand witnessed the whole proposal! Don't ask me how I watched that scene I cried buckets!! The look on his face was of torture and pain.

What will he do now? Will he give up on  Mi-young? I am anxiously anticipating how this whole thing will play out.

Other than my heart breaking over Gun again and again I am really reallly loving Yong. I loved how he made Gun and Mi-young meet up! I know he is a shipper just like us. I like all his scenes with secretary, Gun etc.


Both Tak and Yong are good people and I am glad they are around Gun.

I am also loving SeRa. I wish she would find happiness as well. Unlike Daniel she doesn't annoy me at all, I am glad Gun and her remained friends. 

There was also this whole sequence of Daniel's fake sister which was really broing and useless and I don't want to waste my time discussing it.
Daniel on the other hand annoys me a lot a lot! Just because he spent three years with her in paris doesn't mean that he has some sort of claim on her. 
I don't even why Mi-young was telling him about Gun's visit, clearly she doesn't owes him anything.


I don't even understand their relationship. Are they together as a grilfriend, boyfriend? They haven't put label on their relationship as far as I am aware. I just hope daniel finds his real sister soon and gets busy with her and leaves Mi-young alone. 

Over all this episode was not as good as the last episode but still it was enjoyable. Clearly more focus was put on daniel I hope in the next episode our OTP make some progress. C'mon Gun don't give up, you have a whole team cheering for you. Fight for your love!


No comments:

Post a Comment