Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kara para ask ~ top 5 awww moments

The episodes 1-8 were so heavy on angst. We see elif either crying, worried or afraid, At first I thought that this will go on like till the end of season but thank God nilufer was rescued in episode 8 and then we actually got to see elif smile, laugh and happy. The writers also put more focus on their love story and we had lots of cute and awwww worthy moments and when I say awww, I really mean it there are adkorable moments between these two. Some of my favorite I've included in this list! 
  • Probably one of my favorite scenes of the whole season is the one in episode 12 when elif goes to visit omer at the station and hears the conversation between him and arda. 
The whole scene is just too much cuteness warpped up in a box and given to me so I can devour it 
Arda asks omer what did he do with elif the whole day the other. Omer is drinking tea and as soon as arda asks him he gives such a smile that I thought I might just die from the cuteness. Guess Arda felt the same as well omer's smile did things to him and he like any woman who loves gossip, gets excited and asks him to tell him everything and elif just enters as soon as omer starts telling arda about his feelings for elif! What a timing! AND FINALLY!!! 
Elif just stands besides the door and listens to what omer is saying. 
When arda asks omer if he had fallen in love with her? Like elif I was also holding my breath waiting for omer's reply. Those were the most anxious 2 minutes of my life!

Arda: What changed? did you fall in love with her?
Omer: I don't know. I feel happy when I see her. Even whe she isn't next to me, she comes to my mind anyway. It is very strange. Her name is always on my mind I feel curious about what she might be doing. When she smile, I feel warm inside and when she is sad my heart breaks. 
Do you think this is love?
Arda: No abi, That feeling is a deep love for someone. This is not me who says this; It is Erich Fromm. 
You like this girl more than a lot, buddy. You are torally in love. There was something between you two from day one. Call it luck or destiny; call it whatever you want. Maybe all of this happened so you two could meet. 
Omer: Maybe. 


Elif listens to the whole conversation and then goes away, she meets pelin and asks her to not tell omer that she came to see him. She even gives pelin a peck on the cheek and all this while I was screaming SHIP, SHIP, SHIP!! 


I was just so happy with omer's and arda's little talk I did a little happy dance in my room. 
Everytime I watch that scene it brings a broad smile to my face, even while typing this I am smiling like a cheshire cat. How these two manage to make me squee and fangirl when they are not even in a scene together is something I will never understand. 
  • From episode 8 onwards through lots of different scenes we see many different aspects of elif's personality. We actually see the real her. Until now we have only seen her grieving either her father's death or nilufer's kidnapping but episode eights lighter scene's are a great reprieve from all the sadness. 
Unlike omer, Elif is in not ignorant of the fact that she is in love omer right now. Bahar describes elif perfectly in the 6th episode she said to levent "When elif is in love; she starts to draw. She rides her bike and goes wherever she can go. She finds herself in a deserted place and starts drawing trees and birds. Women show their love like this some play with their hair, others turn to dance, Elif draws."
And that's exactly what we see in this see in this episode a woman in LOVE.


I love the moment when elif is sketching omer. The look in her eyes speak so much, we can see how irrevocably in love she is. This look of complete adoration and love gets me everytime!
That's the best thing about this show/actors how eloquently they convey their messages in the scenes without even using any dialogues! I am in awe. 


  • Although this scene is only of  1 or 2 minute but its my most favorite moment. I couldn't help but awww at that part.
In episode 11 when asli is taken to the police station elif is angry with omer, she refuses to talk to him and or even look at his face. Omer tries to make elif understand that it was just a misunderstanding but elif because how stubborn she is won't budge. 
She spends the whole night at the station but refuses to rest in omer's office instead she sits at the bench outisde. She soon falls asleep at the bench and since its quite cold oustise omer's covers her up with his jacket! The look on omer's face just made my hurt melt...SOO much love in his eyes.
Wait the cute part is about to come.
When elif wakes up and she sees the jacket, she knows that omer covered her up, while watching the episode I thought she might go inside now and give the jacket back to omer angrily or she might just wear but what I didn't was that she will sniff his jacket!!! Oh my 


I fucking LOOOOVED how she first sniffed the jacket and then she glanced at both the sides to see if a certaing komiser is not looking at her and then sniffed the jacket again. When she finally smells it all she goes inside to return the jacket! 


Lets all collectively say awwwwwww! I was squealing and fangirling and crying happy tears. It was such a cute moment. Even though she is very omer at the moment but she LOVES him and no matter what she can't hate him.
At that moment I just felt a little bit more in love with their love If I hadn't been in love with their love for each other before this scene sure as hell changed everything! 
  • Episode 11 has too many cute scenes between the two. While watching it I though I might just mention all of it but alas I had to chose one and I selected this one. 
 Asli spents the whole night at the police station and along with her elif as well when finally everyone is assured that asli is not the killer she is finally released and omer comes to tell this is good news to elif. 
When omer tells elif that she can take her home elif in her happiness and excitement hugs omer. I love how omer keeps glancing here and there becasue its his workplace for crying out loud LMAO but he hugs her back and its just too damn cute, probably one of my favorite hugs of their!  Okay scratch that I've realized I say this about almost all their hugs 

Anyway soon elif realizes that they are at a workplace and hugs and kisses are not appropriate and then she keeps saying sorry, omer tells her that its okay, LMAO They both behave like two awkward teenagers.
Elif is too embarrsed at how she treated omer earlier and says sorry about that as well and I loved how omer says to omer "Its okay I accept all your apolozies. These things happen."  


omg damnit omer you are not allowed to say things like that! I love and hate it how undestanding omer is.
Hate it because such men don't exist in real life and love it because I wish it was real!

Elif then asks omer that why is he not screaming, shouting at her Omer says to her in italian "Che sara sara (What will be, will be)"  


and omg then they both have such cute smiles on their faces my heart just starts zumba dancing in my chest!! and then their eye-lock for whole 2 minutes they just stare at each other with so much love, it seems as of they are looking at each other's souls! 


Lalala yes I am completely ignoring the fact that omer said that "we are friends" line after their eye lock and spoiled the whole fun. 
You might be wondering why I chose this particular scene when there are many more cute moments in this episode like I said I wish I could mention all but that is not the case. I chose this one because this one just struck me. 




  • In epsidoe 7 there is a scene were omer says some poetry and sings in turkish to make elif smile.

  • They have almost now figured out where metin has hid nilufer but elif is full of nerves she can't wait to see nilufer. They are very very close to finding nilu, it is either now or never. Omer jokes that they might have put nilu in a box and hid her in the bank LOL good one omer! 




    Elif takes this joke seriously and says to him "These stupid jokes you come up with - do them on someone else and don't involve my sister in them." and the becomes angry. Omer tells her it was just a joke but elif wouldn't listen. Then omer starts saying some poetry in Turkish and that brings a smile on elif's face and then he starts singing. 









    Elif has a cute smile on her face and its such a relief to have a light-hearted moment when everything else is going wrong in their life. I also find it cute that omer can not see elif sad and they have reached a point where they really do care about each other. They have gone through so much together in the last few months and their relationship have progressed from hating each other to being best friends. At this point they understand each other more than anyone else.

    These were my favorite aww moments. What are your favorite cute Elmer moments?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment