Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fated to love you ~ Episode 4


Can they show 3 episodes in a week? Instead on just 2 because 2 are just not enough!
This episode was both sad and funny at the same time, with each scene I just fall more in love with jang Nara and her character. I totally adore Mi-young's mother as well, her sisters are fun to watch too.
The much awaited wedding happened in this episode and Mi-young looked absolutely beautiful :wub: I loved the awkward exchange of rings and how secretary tak was recording their wedding video. I love how natural everything they protray looks.

One of the thing I loved the most was how it was a mutual decision of Gun and Mi-young to get married. I was thinking that grandmother will force them into marriage while they both will be completely against it but I was glad that Gun actually asked Mi-young to marry him.
Gun: "Do you have no intentions of marrying me at all?"
Mi-young: "You are a great person Gun, and I believe you will be a great dad to the baby. But you have someone you love. I know how much you love that person. I don't want to go through this marriage if its going to make someone unhappy. 
Gun: "I've already lost my qualitification as a man to sera and although it was our mistake, but the fact that the baby in your stomach is our child does not change. I am already the bad guy but I want to be a great dad to the baby. Of-couese sera is the only one for me right now, and I don't know much and when my heart will move towards you but I will promise you this, At least to our baby, I want to be a great dad. If you can accept this, fine lets get married."


That part just made me feel so much for both Gun and Mi-young, Obviously Gun loves Sera a lot and she's the one for him atleast for now but he accepts that it takes two to tango and he is as much responsible for this situation as Mi-young is. 
At the wedding just before they exchange the vows Gun calls Sera to tell her about the wedding but doesn't get a chance or courage. Now I wonder what will her reaction be when she learns about the wedding, Hell will break lose surely!


The scene between Mi-young, her mother and grandma Gun, where grandma says to mommy Mi-young that they don't need a dowry, they already have the best dowry right front of them. 1 point for chairman wang for saying this :kissykissy::kissykissy::kissykissy:
Mi-young's mother: "I felt bad because I couldn't prepare a dowry because it was so last minute."
Chairman wang: "What dowry? The best dowry has already been prepared right there."


I loved how Mi-young blushes and says yes and Grandma gun is just so sweet and caring. I love how Gun is with his grandma we saw that in epsiode 1 and now I want to see more interaction between Grandma, Gun and Mi-young. 

When all the island people put pressure on Mi-young to marry Gun, I love how her mothet stood up for her

Mi-young's mum: "What are you guys doing with my daughter? She, as you can see is not pretty nor does she has a great body. Then was she smart? No, she did poorly in school as well! She was always last in maths too. Even though she is lacking in so much, she knows when a person has a calculating mind. Even though her room is a mess because she hoards, she also can't throw away (ignore) a person's feelings. Even though she doesn't listens to her mother when I told her countless times not to be so weak, she can never decline a person's request, even if he was a stranger. But to such a kind hearted Mi-young, how dare you pressure her like this? Who are you all? Who are you all to tell her what to do? How dare you treat her like this?"  :e13733::e13733:


She knows that her daughter is weak and gives in easily and can not say no to people which is why she didn't let those people for emotionally blackmailing her. Even though she also wanted Mi-young to marry Gun but she didn't want her to do it out of pressure. She wanted her to realize that marriage is the best option here. She tries to explain but she doesn't forces her opinion on her.
And another scene where mama Mi-young rocked was after the wedding when Gun and his grandma are returning back home but Mi-young is staying back at her mother's place for a few days. I fucking loved how mamma Mi-young and Gun went in the corner to talk and mommy Mi-young took Gun's hand and squeezed his hand so so hard that we could hear the cracks and says to him that if he did not care Mi-young he will be answerable to her and all gun could do was cry in pain and nod his head. 2 points for mommy mi-young! I love how strong and protective she is of her daughters. Usually it is dads job but mommy mi-young is both the dad and mummy to her daughters.


Who says korean drama parents are assholes? I am newbie to korean dramas and I haven't seen much but as much as I have seen, there hasn't been a any mum that I've hated; hear your voice, the heirs and now fated to love you and I have heard that hoon's mummy doctor stranger shows up and they have a good relationship. 
The scenes that made me super sad was the whole abortion part. Mi-young doesn't want to have an abortion but in a situation like this she thinks its the best option.
The scene between her and daniel is very sad. When she asks him to pray with her her and the little prayer she does breaks my heart for her. 
Mi-young: "Please take pity on the baby that met a very very bad mother. Please let it go to a wonderful place. I am very very sorry that I can't protect this baby. I am sorry. Amen."  :crying:


Don't know what is the deal with daniel though? I've heard that in the twainese version his characters falls for her and it seems like in this version he fall for her. Oh well there is no korean drama where a second lead doesn't falls for main lead LMAO :P:P
I also loved how Gun does not want to let Mi-young face this abortion alone, he finds and is there for her. Until later he changes his mind about the abortion and brags into the surgical room and stops the whole procedure, that unnecessary action packed scene was necessary though. Gun simply running to save Mi-young would gave sufficed LOL and I loved how Gun helps her to get up from the operating table in a cute way, their little hug was just adorable :hugsmile1::hugsmile1:
My favorite dialogue from this episode was at the start of the episode when they are sleeing in the room together and we see all these flashbacks of them meeting for the first time, the sex scene etc

Mi-young: "Still, I think it is really marvelous we met 4 times and we sleep together 2 of the times"
And then we see falshbacks of their first meeting etc and the voice over says
"That connection between people is really hard to understand 
Gun: "If we met in a good situation I guess we could call a destiny."


I loved how gun took care of Mi-young, he made her comfortable on the blankets, gave his jacket to use a comforter and insisted on going to the hospital with her and on the other hand I also loved how Mi-young asked Gun to be careful again and again when he was looking for a way to escape from the room.

In the ending scene Mr choi and his friend give Gun a sexual stimulant as a wedding present and we see that now Gun thinks it was a whole plan, the sex and the the pregnancy to trick him into getting married to Mi-young. He also thinks that mi-young was also involved in all this. 


In the preview we saw mi-young has arrived at Gun's place only chairman is happy to see her. Gun thinks that she manipulated him and gun's illegal brother and his mother are not happy to see her nd they might cause some troubles for her in the house.
I am excited to see what next episodes are going to bring. I high hopes on this show I hope it maintains its charm and remains consistent in being its gorgeous self :th_Cheer-1::th_Cheer-1:

No comments:

Post a Comment