Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fated to love you ~ episode 3

Oh my God I am so in love with this show! What a wonderful episode again, 1 hour of pure entertainment. Filled with funny moments, adorable characters fated to love you continues to capture my heart I am surprised how much I am enjoying this show and Gun's maniac laugh is sounding less maniac now and it has started growing on me.

In this episode Kim Mi-young finds out that she is pregnant. 


Gun rescues Mi-young again when lawyer Min acts as a trash. 



Chessy again right? but I loooooved it haha and that scene is so hilarious when mi-young and gun are having lunch together and Mi-young is thinking that her baby is calling daddy, daddy to Gun from her tummy and gun learns that she is pregnant with his baby and he is saying to Mi-young please have this baby and gets excited and says I am going to be a daddy and that follows his maniac laugh!! I was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off! sooo funny omg! That was her imagination but it was funny nonetheless


Over there the elders in gun's family are angry and furious when they learn that sera has returned back to NewYork. They see no hope of gun getting married soon and producing a heir soon so they ask chariman wang, Gun's grandmother to call the illegal grandson of hers in the family. Haha yes an illegal son, Korean dramas are incomplete without illegal son's and mistresses LMAO. Grandmother is furious but is helpless in front of the elders and then we see the mistress and son enter the scene.


 At first I though that the illegal son is married and has kids that's why they are calling him but that's not the case. Seems like elders have lost hope with Gun and now the Illegal son is their last hope.
Gun appoints his younger brother at the company and Gun recieves the copy of the one night stand, appearently Mi-young's bro-in-law and his friend managed to save the video before throwing the camcorder in the water. Mi young's bro-in-law Mr choi tries to balckmail Gun with that video and gun's brother also comes to know about that video. He saves that video with himself and plans to use it in the future.



Mi-young is on a few days leave from her work and goes to visit her mother who lives at the yeoul island, she plans to tell her mother about her pregnancy unbeknownst that gun is also at the island to negotiate with people over there who are blackmailing him. Mi-young tries a few times to tell her mother about the pregnancy but can't find the courage. At the lunch table Her pregnant sister, Mi-ja remarks that she is eating way too much and then later at night she asks Mi-ja how she got to know about the pragnancy. She tells her that home pregnancy tests are not always accurate urine test first thing in the morning on the other hand is reliable. 


Mi-young follows her sister's advice does a urine test in the morning, her mother enters the washroom and sees the stick, at the same time her sisters come in the washroom and this way they learn about the pragnancy. Mother is ready to kill mi-young if she doesn't tell her about the father of the baby. Mi-young tries to lie about the father by saying that he is dead but mother and sisters won't have any of it. At the same time Mr choi comes and claims to know about the baby's father.


Over there Gun is being brought to Kim Mi-young's mother's restaurant to have the famous dish of the restaurant.


Gun and Mi-young's family come face to face and Mr-choi tells mother mi-young that Gun is the father of the baby. As soon as Gun learns about that by mi-young, he faints.Gun also gets a nice beating from Mi-young's mother as well. LMAO that whole scene is so hilarious. Gun also gets a flashback of their rice-making scene when he thinks about the sex LMAO.


Over there Grandma wang recieves a visitor, its daniel pitt and he is their family friend and grandma appearently adores him. He has lived in states most of his life and has returned to korea recently. He also vists a church cum orphange very frequently. Mi-young went to that church to confess and daniel was the one who listened to her confession. I loved that scene by the way, tender, sweet moment of the episode. I don't know how his character will fit into all this we shall see as the story progresses.


The illegal son and his mother plan to show the Gun's video to the grandmother and over there Gun is being pressuriazed by Mi-young's mother to tell his grandmother about Mi-young's pregnancy 


before Gun could call his grandmother she sees the video and calls Gun. She learns about the pregnancy from mi-young's mother and gets all excited. 


The show ends at scene where mother mi-young forces gun to sleep in a same room.

In the preview we see the wedding! Yes the wedding finally. OMG I am all sorts of excited for tonight's episode. I am loving, loving, LOVING fated to love you. Its to the point, no dragging or useless scenes, no seconds leads syndrome at least not yet. Hilarioulsy epic and I am so so glad that ratings are improving as well. It opened with 7.9% ratings. Honestly it deserves all the love it is getting.
I am in love with Jang Nara her performance is fucking brilliant. Usually I hate naive girls, who do not have a backbone and can not stand up from themselves but with mi-young that's not the case at all. I love her character, that was the first thing that attracted me to the show. I love her kindness and sweet nature and how she always wants to help other people because the world needs such people like that in real life. At some point my heart just breaks for her, In a scene when she is saying to herself that she has been a dissapointment to her mother and has done nothing to make her proud. I just wanted to give her a hug and cry with her. I also love that scene when she refuses to help lawyer Min, when he asks her for a favour again. I was so proud of her and I was cheering for her from my bedroom, of-course in the end its Gun who kind of rescues her but she did up stood up for herself.
I love the funny moments of this show and at times I am lauging out loud at some scenes, my sister or whoever is near me when I am watching the show wonder what's wrong with me. At the same time I also enjoy the  heartwarming, emotional scenes that this show gives us. I loved how both Gun and Mi-young tried to protect each other by not revaling each other's identity, I can see a strong budding romance and in tonight epidode we will have the weeding!! eeek I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment