Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kara para ask epsiode 11 review ~ Truth is bitter and truth hurts

Kara para ask never fails to dissappoint with each episode it just gets better and better. Thank God I am investing my time and effort in a show that it is actually worth watching. Two hours of pure entertainment and when it comes to kara para there's always so much to talk about.

First all I am going to talk about Asli, Yes Asli again because this woman is sheer perfection and in this episode she cracked me up so many times. Every fucking scene of her was brilliant, every scene.

When the homocide lawyer arranged by our lovely levent bey arrives. I love how Asli is all happy at once but the minute she sees him her expressions changes from happiness to confusion.



I loved how she says "I don't know you."  Haha a normal person would have been happy but not asli.
And then the lawyer says that he has come to defend her. This is her reply "Good. Come on and defend. Come on, lets see what are you going to defend. Come on." LMAO brilliant. 
She maintains her wit and sarcasm even in a difficult situation like this. How hussain and everyone else keep telling her that situation is very dangerous, she's facing murder charges but she would just say something which is not be supposed to be funny but that will make viewers laugh until their bellies hurt. 
Hussain and everyone else will get infuriated with her behaviour but its just her nature. Her quirky behaviour and sarcastic remarks is my favorite thing about her.

When hussain along with pelin and arda with omer as well this time, go again to interrogate asli, to make her confess that she killed ahmet and sibel, pelin becomes the target of asli's words.
She becomes all sweet and says to her,
Pelin: "Asli, Look we know you couldn't commit this crime alone there was another person with you that night. Tell us who your partner was in this murder?"
Asli: "How sweet you are I have tears in my eyes because of your honesty" Oh my bwhahahahha


And the reply she's gives to hussain after he asks her that she really went to bebek to get fresh air?
Asli: "Yes you should try it too. Its very enjoyable."


I swear i saw even omer silently laughing over this.


And then omer tries to make her confess by taking her into confidence but alsi wouldn't budge. Whe she says "I" everyone is hodling their breaths that we will finally get some answers but they forgot its asli they are dealing with right now. All their hopes vasnish when she says "Won't talk" LMAO 



Another scene was really really amazing, Omer comes for one last attempt to make Asli talk and as soon as she enters. She says: "Welcome my dear brother-in-law. Can i tell you something? This is better. I actually didn't like italian diamond dealer omer, Police man omer is much better. At least he is more charismatic. Can I tell you something else? Omer the hero. Elif loves that believe me."


Haha even asli can't resist omer's charms LMAO 

And the scene that nearly brought me to tears was also one of asli's scenes. 
I loved how omer talked so softly and calmy with her and when she finally tells him where she was at that night, I felt really really bad.
We learn that she is actually pregnant and she spent the whole night at the hospital because she was bleeding very bad.
Her love for her unbron baby and how she protected him just warmed my heart and when omer asks her how is her baby now, that was really sweet. It made me feel that there is some humanity is left in the world after all.




I also loved the sister make up hug between Elif and Asli! YAAAAY
That brought a bug smile to my face I hope they get along well now and I want to see more of their scenes together, happy, smiling and laughing.




Elif and omer are pefect as usual. The coffee and trimasu scene was so brilliant! I've watched it so many times that I have lost count of it. 
I loved how elif kept glancing again and again at the back because she didn't want omer to see that she was actually drinking the coffee and the broad smile omer had on his face when he saw her drinking it.
It was as if he was glad that he could make her day a little bit better with this little gesture and especially with her being angry with him and all.




When she was laying on the bench and he put his jacket on her to keep her warm, he had such a tender look on his face full of adoration and love. I just melted!



And the scene when omer comes to tell that asli has been released and he can take her home.
I loved how Elif in the moment of excitement hugged him and omer was just looking here and there to see of anybody was seeing them. They were at his work place for crying out aloud.
The whole scene was just cuteness taken to a whole new level.





And in the same scene elif apologizes to him for the hug and the way she behaved with him, everything was going perfect until omer said that they are just friends.. Uh Ho 
That obvioulsy upset elif and she went away without saying anything , which in turn upset omer as well.
He is definitely feeling more for her than he should, so he said they are just friends to convince himself that its not like that because he is not ready to let go of sibel yet or he feels wrong to move on so quickly after her death and as soon as he said that he regretted it because he doesn't like seeing elif hurt. poor guy he is so confused.. lawwwd

Another cute little moment which needs a mention here was the scene where omer is writing a text to elif but doesn't sends it. All I want to say is canim its perfectly normal to send a text like that to a friend unless you have other feelings which you are trying to conceal.



I really loved pelin when she tries to expain elif that omer is not at fault here. Such a wonderful she is to not only omer but to elif as well unlike that bahar



Now lets move on to some annoying things that happened in this episode.

I wish levent and bahar will spend their time and energy on something that is actually productive. Honestly no one is interested in your childhood stories levent not elif and certainly not the viewers.  
But we got to see omer jealous so I might let him go this time.



Bahar on the other hand eveytime levent this, levent that. Honey Elif is not interested in your levent. Period. 
But according to the new spoilers I've heard that she will not let it go easily oh well what can I say to her then.
But I loved how elif shut her up by saying to her "I can't get him (omer) out of my mind at all. What can I do? No matter how much you say to me and no matter how much I try to stay away from him. He is the first person that comes to my mind when I wake up in the morning and omer is the last person I think about before I go to sleep at night. That's why I don't care about levent bey or anyone else."



Everytime Nilufer comes I want to break my laptop screen 


thank God she didn't have much screen time in this episode.I really can't figure her out! I have said it before and I am saying it again Is she really that naive? or is she really crazy? I will go with the latter. 

Although mama denizer annoys me a lot most of the time. I loved how she put everyone at their place today,
No one could escape from zerrin's warth.


I especially loved the scene when she says this to taner "Now you remember asli's condition you should have stayed there last night. I don't want to hear ridiculous explanations right now. Elif is trying to solve everything there is no need for you. Just like you slept peacefully last night listen to bahar and go to sleep." Well done zerrin
I was glad zerrin at least acknowledged whatever elif is doing for the whole family and she is doing a lot, a lot, A LOT But still whenever anything goes wrong she is to be blamed. Seriously? she is only human give her a break.

And how she lashed at tayyar as well. Bravo!  

 And what the f*ck was wrong with melike? sniffing omer's jacket like a dog? seriously woman! 





but I got a good laugh so that's okay

and now someone please tell me what's up with hussain? He was acting all mysterious.
Honestly I don't want any more drama. I hope he hasn't done anything illegal! Not only it would crush omer but I would be really dissappointed as well. He is one of my favorite chracters.

That fatma woman and her daughter hatice annoy me to no end. Please someone make her stop talking. Please

And tayyar uncle thank you for icreasing my general knowledge but if next time if I want to know more about fishes I will just watch national geographic. Tammam?


Lets talk about taner now.
Honestly I HATE taner! He should be castrated or burned alive, I just can not tolerate cheating. What a selfish bastard. The scene where he tells omer to not tell anyone about his and pinar's relationship, WOW man you really have guts. Not an ounce of remorse or regret on his face I could see that even omer was disgusted. 



I am sure pinar or taner either know about the murderer or they are the killers because in the flashback scene when they are sitiing in the car pinar asks taner if he saw the man behind them in a car? I dont' know why she was nervous about that unless she knows that man and didn't want him to see them together? And they never showed us where they went, they couldn't be sitting in the car the whole night, Right? 




and one more thing in the other scene when taner asks her to run away, he says to her "In the end asli is not the one who killed her father."



And now last but not the least. The very last scene of the episode which crushed million of viewers around the world.
The scene where pelin finally learns the truth about sibel and she calls elif and omer to see the video.
Omer is devatsted to learn sibel's truth. 
His intense reaction shocks elif and pelin, he hits his hands so hard on the wall that he starts bleeding.
Omer is shocked by everything he sees, he now realizes that whatever he had with sibel was lie there was no truth in their relationship. Sibel is not the same person he thought she was. She was involved in the money laundering and othet illegal stuff and he had no idea about. 
All this while he is trying to prove her innocent and now he learns that she is actually an evil witch who betrayed him. The only innocent one in this whole situation are elif and omer.
All I want to say is that truth is bitter and truth hurts but hopefully now since her truth is out in the open he would be able to move forward in his life.




Come chat at our forum. There are crazy theories running around on whose the killer and we don't bite ;)

1 comment:

  1. This review is so badly written, I don't no where to begin describing how bad it is. The first sentence;- 'each episode never fails to disappoint, it just gets better and better...' Does the reviewer even know the meaning of what she has written? I didn't finish reading this revue. It was unprofessional written in poor English,irritating in the xtreme. This would-be reviewer should study reviews of British and American TV andd movies to improve the standard, so abysmally low.

    ReplyDelete