Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Doctor stranger episod 9 review ~ and we go round and round

In the first half of the episode we saw jae joon and hoon's team competing and in the second half we saw hoon looking for for jae-hee in the hospital. No major plot development happened in this except that it is now confirmed that seung hee is really jae-hee which we already know.

To be quite honest i am a bit dissapointed with this episode.
One thing is that they keep talking about a  mission and i have no idea what that mission is. First I thought that, that mission is to kill the PM but the PM is appearently aware of that mission. So killing him is out of that question, unless he has planned his own death.

So that mission will be probably will have something to do with the president, I don't know I am legit confused here and with each episode I get more and more confused. I wish the writers would just clear some things for us. I feel like its being a drag.


Someone please tell me how is that NK is official roaming around in the hospital like he owns it. I mean he is not even a doctor. Are their no authorities or security to check on him?
He was even in the surgical room watching hoon and jae-joon compete for crying out loud!


And then he is seaching for hoon to kill him, in the whole hospital with a gun in his hand. Umm hello


And it doesn't end there he even tries to kill hoon by firing at him, INSIDE the hospital and nobody is aware of that. OKAY

Dr Oh was the only person who didn't annoy me in this episode. I love the little moment with her dad.
when he asks her "Do you even like Jae-joon?" and Oh replies "Of-course but not more than you"


Such a cute little moment between father and daughter, aww  and daddy Oh's expression.

I also loved the scene where Dr Moon says I love you to hoon. That made laugh out real loud. 
Dr moon is a really entertaining character. I love his light-hearted scenes.


Jae-joon really really annoys me now and this time I hated how he screamed at Oh to leave the surgical room.



We see a very cute hig scene between jae-hee and hoon followed by a very HOT kissing scene in the end.



And the we see cute scenes of them eating and laughing, that actually reminded of the earlier episodes.


But we soon learn that its a dream. I really hate when that happens.


I feel nothing much is happening in the show. The writers are just dragging it.
The preview didn't even looked promising as well. We saw that hoon is taken by NK official and jae-hoon is missing again. Uh ho enough of that already lets just move on.

Doctor stranger really has got my head spinning. I wish the writers would show us more than hoon chasing around jae-hee that's getting reptitive and boring now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment