Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Kara para ask ~ episode 11 trailer

This post is spoilersh so beware.

The trailers for episode 11 of  kara para ask has been released. After watching the trailers seems like the next episode is gonna be heavy.

In trailer 1 we see that Asli is being taken to the police station


And at the police station pelin tells elif to find a good criminal lawyer for asli.


Elif is all worried and tensed and then we see mommy dearest is about to faint.


That actually made me laugh. Seriously Zerrin is so weak she can't even  handle this much. Sometimes i wonder how she even dealt with Ahmet's death.

And then we see Asli is asking what she is being accused of, Hussain replies to her that she is being accused of murder.


I love Asli's face expression over here 

And in another scene we see Asli crying. I really really feel bad for her


Omer is also sitting infront of her, I love how tenderly he says Alsi. D'awwww 

And then there is a scene between elif and omer.

Elif: "Asli is not a murderer, is she?"
Omer just looks at her in the face and the trailer ends there.



We already know that Asli is not the killer what's up with the suspense.

The 2nd trailer is centered around our OTP

It starts with the sad music palying.
Omer enters the police station and he sees elif sitting with bahar, that stupid bitch sitting there pretending to comfort elif! Laaawwwwd I could kill her right now.
Elif looks up to see him but turns her head away as if she is disgusted by his face. Ouch


I love how omer looks up to her though, seems like he is pleading her to forgive him.
His face tells that he is also hurt by all this.

Then we see a scene between Pelin and omer.

Pelin: "Were you able to talk to elif?"
Omer: "If she looks at my face, I will talk to her, but...the girl is right, I couldn't keep my promise."
Pelin: "At least, you tried." 
Omer: "But she doesn't know that."


What are you waiting for oppa omg go and tell her. I am sure when she will see all the missed calls on her cell she will know that you tried to tell her.

My favorite scene was where elif is sitting on a bench outside alone and Omer is looking at her from the window!



Duuuuuude go to her she needs you right now!

In the 3rd trailer we see different scenes of  elif and omer. At the background we hear pelin's voice saying.

"You both are the same."

"Once you start digging in your heels, you give people around you hard time. Your mind shuts up, your obstinacy starts talking."

"Don't you ever think that omer doesn't care about. Omer always keeps his promise, no matter how hard it is. Even if costs him his life."
she is probably saying this to elif. I am so fucking glad that at least there is someone who is giving sincere advice to elif, that bahar bitch spewed so much hate regarding omer.



In the 4th trailer we see omer entering a room and there's Fatma talking to metin and saying that sibel did whatever he told her to do and Hatice will also do it. Uh oh. 

Metin probably wants to launder the money and now fatma will let hatice to the dirty work of sibel.
What a bitch.



Then there's this scene of metin and tayyar where's he very annoyed at metin and says to him.

Tayyar: "You were saying uncle I will get elif under my thumb. What happened."

That makes me really really happy seems like tayyar's plan is not working WOOT WOOT.

And then comes the scene of our dear elif. She's saying to don't know who maybe to bahar? They are actually showing zerrin's face but i am not sure she is actually this to her. Anyway she says and i quote.

"I can't him out of my mind. I can't help."


Don't fight your feelings elif canım, these are matters of the heart. Omer will also come around.
You guys have no idea how happy that one line makes me. I even have a broad ass smile on my face while typing this.

And then we see faces of zerrin and tanar and omer and at the background we hear Nilufer's voice saying.

"Did Asli kill my father? Is that what the police thinking?

And then we see asli saying that she didn't kill anyone.

And then omer is saying to hussain that he thinks that asli is not the murderer. At least someone is talking some sense here.



Then we hear fatma's voice saying "Now you are defending your lovers sister."
For God sakes woman shut up.
I don't why but i am very suspicious of sibel's family as well.

There's this really cute scene between elif and omer. Elif is laying on the bench, seems like she is spending the night outside the police station and omer brings his jacket to cover her up.
fangirl mode ON: ASDFGHJASDGFHJKASDFGHJSDFGVBHNSDFGH



OTP FEELS OTP FEELS OTP FEELS

I will just say wednesday come SOON!



No comments:

Post a Comment