Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kara para ask episode 12 review "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"

There were so many beautiful scenes I thought that my heart might come out of my chest.


Omer and elif are ruining me for every couple out there I have never shipped anyone so hard in my life as I am shipping these both


I loved how elif took care of omer drinking with him, arranging hotel room for him and just being with him, that’s what you do for a person when you are in love with him 

My favorite part was the when she kissed him!! 
OH God so much passion and love in that kiss. I just! 

Can we please talk about the UST?..there is soo much UST between these two I thought I must just spontaneously combust
They were so so so close to kissing and then BAM  
Omer Demir you are such a tease I hate you!! He has a lot of self control I tell you.

I swear these writers just love to torture us I just need a kiss Is it too much to ask? *crying tears of frustration*  
After what we have been through I need good romantic scenes and very HOT love making filled with passion and LOVE 

I can’t even imagine what it will be like when they actually become a couple. Even thinking about it gives me warm and fuzzy feeling! 
I had a broad smile on my face during all their scenes. These 2 are the pure definition of cuteness. 

Oh yes Elif kept mentioning about swimming. Please give me a scene where they are swimming, Elif in a 2 piece. Thank you.

I also noticed how they kept talking about truth and lies every now and then. The writers even though gave us beautiful scenes were warning us that we shouldn’t get too excited because when kara para is revealed there is going to be a lot of drama
Preparing myself for the worse 
My heart is already hurting for omer 

Bhahar honey if you are so much into giving relationships advices to everyone I’d suggest give it to nilufer because she needs it more than elif.
Oh and I also think that you need serious therapy, I am willing to cover up all the costs but please GO FIND YOURSELF A GOOD PSYSCHOLOHIST WOMAN 

Nilucim didn’t I already warn you? 
Never mind, you will get over it. Just take one step at a time. 

Levent I feel so sorry for you canim. I really do, you have good looks, you are smart, you are hard working I just don’t understand why you are wasting your time over something that is obviously not going to happen 

I swear to God he has faced enough rejections to last a life time 
If I face this many rejections I would be scarred for life, I would think 10 times before approaching anyone. 

This denizer family is sure an enigma, everyone is full of secrets and I am not even going to say anything about the whole *who is the murderer* debate. I swear this case is more difficult to solve than the Rubik’s cube.

What was the best thing about this episode? There weren’t much scenes of fatma 
The less screen time fatma and hatice have the more happy I am  :biggrin: 

Zerrin I am not sure how I feel about you. On one hand I hate what you are doing to asli and on the other hand I kind of get it, you are just trying to protect your daughter.

Whoever is willing to help me murder pinar and taner will be new best friend 

I thought omer’s mum was being too hard on melike. Yeah her choice of words and timing was not right but her heart was in the right place.
I loved the scene between omer and his mum and that just made me realize omer is such a lucky bastard. He has such loving and caring family and such wonderful and faithful friends. What more could you ask in life? Honestly.
Devasted is the correct word to describe what i felt during the ending 

I was crying right there with omer and elif 

I didn’t know what to do first, hit omer Or Go and give elif a tight hug 
Lastly I am just so so excited for the season FINALE. Just give me whatever you have planned!

P.s I know this is not my usual style and my reviews are long coz I am a wordy bitch but guys guys guys I am very very busy so short review better than no reveiw. Right? 


1 comment:

  1. I just finished watching the whole series last night and disappointed and angry as I am at the last minute twists in the end and the choices that Elif fave to Omer (so inconsistent with her supportive self) I love this episode so much. I will probably write a comment on your review of later episodes if they are there.

    But episode 12 is one of my favourite scenes. How supportive Elif is of Omer. When he is kidding her when they leave the bar and she says 'when your soul burns my soul burns too' and omer gently hugs her and rests his head on her head, beautiful.

    And the scene when she comes back with Levent and Omer lifts his head as he spots her ,its cuteness magnified. How happy and surprised Elif is and how cute and vulneranle omer is. His disappointment when Elif initially refuses to go is so sad and I was praying that she doesn't stick to Bahars advice. I am so glad she didnt, when she runs after him is so adorable.

    And there are so many cute scenes...the almost kiss when they r lying down and looking at the moon. 40 seconds of no dialogue and Engin expressions are so powerful, still gives me goosebumps every time I see it, it's too beautiful. Same is the case when they get back and omer almost leans in,in the car and she kisses him on the cheek. And then there is Omers scene with Arda who is their Angel friend helping them deliberately or unconsciously :) I am glad that Elif hears everything. She needed hope before Bahar could do more damage. Obviously it ended on a sad note but that paved way for another great episode as we know now. Will read through your other episode reviews :) take care.

    ReplyDelete