Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Doctor stranger - Episode 3 Review

I am loving this drama so far it has managed to keep me interested and i am worried how obsessed I am with this show already! And all the credit goes to Lee jung suk
I am especially loving all sides of him from palyfull to all bad ass and hot and managing to bring tears in our eyes at the same time. 
The first scene where he remembers Jae hee and cries made me sad. I was all like oh my God oppa don't cry. 

Then we see much lighter moments in the show. Park hoon finally gets to Myung ho hospital. I loved his interaction with the little girl. Isn't she the same girl from God's gift- 14 days?
I love it how she said to him "you are just dumb" *Lmao*

We also got to see Park hoon in his doctor form

This little girl seemed to know all about his father's medicine. Nice. I can't keep track of my own medicines and i am 22

And his interaction with Dr. Oh. How she questions him about the surgery and he tells her "I am a doctor. Isn't that enough." and then she says something else to and he adds “You know what they call people like you? A quack. A quack doc.” *I love how sassy he is*

and the wink in the end he gives her that just got me.
Le jung suk is totally carrying the weight of the show on his shoulders right now.

We see the seconds leads in this episode as well. Although its too ealry to say anything about them . I am kinda indifferent about them right now.
We learn some important things that Dr. Oh is actually the daughter of the mistress and her mother is in the hospital in a critical condition. 
We also see the two seconds leads kissing. Although i am not sure if they are really in love. 

I am totally loving jee suk's new look in this show. This touseld hair suits him 

In the last part we see got to see jae hee working in the same hospital but with a different indentity and a new name.

But who is she really? Is she the real Jae hee or is is she her doppelganger? 

I really hope its not the latter because if she is the doppelganger then what about the real jae hee? We know that she is alive. Will park hoon be caught between the real and the doppelganger?

I am loving the pace of this show so far and having a blast watching it. Personally i think lee jung suk is making it all worth the watch.
I am glad we had some light moments in this episode because after major angst in last 2 episodes i needed some laughter

The preview has got me all excited for the next epsisode. Can not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment