Sunday, September 28, 2014

Kara para ask ~ Bolum 14 (seazon 2) review

Kara para ask season 2 premiered on 3 september 2014, Four episodes have been aired so far and I know I am late with the reviews but in my defence I have been really busy with college and plus I have no internet connection. 
This is super short and quick review of episode 14....I will try to get out the reviews of episodes 15,16 and 17 as soon as possible.

First of all 3 words I HATE NILU. Seriously hate her. She's annoying and b*tchy and clingy and Arrrgggh. :mad44:  :mad44:  :mad44:  I hate how she treats elif! I wish instead of fighting with each other like dogs they would just grieve for their mother together, after all they both share the same pain. 



I hate that she refuses to believe her own sister over the man who kidnapped her  :blase:  :blase: 

Elif, my heart breaks for her! The scene where she's at her father's grave made me tear up Its so heart-breaking  :crying:  :crying:  :crying: 



Pelin and arda need to get together now. They are so cute together.  :wub:  :wub: 

Tayyar is so evil and cruel  :fight2-smiley:  :fight2-smiley: 



Metin and Nilu; I don't see a happy ending for them  :unsure:  :unsure: 

Poor taner..is he dead?  14 episodes 4 deaths in the show so far :mfr_lol:  Nice 

Hussain has another wife and a son??  :huhsmileyf3:  :huhsmileyf3: 



I love Melike, she's so fun to watch. Demet on the other hand  :smiley-wagging-his-finger-sayin  :smiley-wagging-his-finger-sayin 

I don't know who's that new friend of omer but he seems like a good guy. Finally a ray of sushine  :yay:  :yay: 

Like I said very short and very quick. Don't hate me guys I will be back to regular postings soon with much longer reviews. Till then, Thanks for sticking around.
I will try to post epsiode 15 and 16 in a day or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment