Friday, April 18, 2014

Sour cream and socks? {SC&C}

I made this blog for my journalism course and when i was got done with the course i never came back to this blog. Last year i thought that when i've made the blog then why not use it so i deleted all the old posts and completley re-designed it but being the lazy ass i am i never got around to post anything.


Now I am back and this time i am determined to bring my blog to life again. I know once i start posting it i will be consistent i just need a little push ;)


So what will i write about? Honestly, I don't even know myself but i do know this blog is not about any specific topic/issue or theme. I will just write about things that i feel like writing about, this is just like my diary where i will be sharing my thoughts and honestly i wish no one would read it LMAO
I am a pop culture junkie so this blog will be definitely filled with lots of movie and tv news and I will be talking about my favorite music as well and BOOKS there is gonna be lots and lots of talk about books and Fanfics! I read a lot of fanfics so i am going to share my thoughts over the ones i love or hate. Whatever.
These are just the things i know i will be writing about other than that whatever inspires me will be here. It can be anything from politics to fashion so yeah basically this blog will have little bit
of everything.
Wait? why am i saying this blog again and again? It has a name sourcreamandsocks {SC&C}
So welcome to sour cream and socks {SC&C}




OH! and wait, wait, wait and these 2 lil shits will be mentioned a lot 


Okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (for now)


No comments:

Post a Comment